Next Gen ADMS
Well suited for Mainframe & Client-Server applications, and even for first gen Internet/Web applications where applications are cloud native, uses micro-service & containers for fast development & deployment cycle and incredible agility.
The exponential increase in the accessing of various systems and applications has increased the load on these apps and systems. At the same time, the amount of time users would wait for the page to load has decreased significantly. This requires enterprises to focus on optimizing their site for speed. Optigrise provides customers with an end to end performance engineering service and bake performance engineering into the DevSecOps lifecycle, called the DevSecPerfOps.
What differentiates Optigrise from our competitors is our digitally focussed engineering services, and experience across applications, data, infra, cloud, static code analysis as well as our strong teams of performance engineers, architects and QA engineers.
Performance Engineering challenges
Agile requirement analysis
Performance engineering is a holistic approach that includes performance design, architecture, and build, apart from performance testing. At Optigrise, our Performance engineering solutions start from requirement and design phases and continue to deployment and monitoring phase. We use architecture patterns for improving the performance of an application, product, system or platform. These architecture patterns include –
- Caching – Whether to use caching at various layers and tiers like database, app/web layer, micro service and UI
- Communication – Pattern and protocols used for communication between layers (HTTP/TCP/UDP, SOAP/REST/ GraphQL/gRPC/Socket/Web Socket)
- Concurrency – Concurrency refers to choices for transaction, locks, threading, and queuing.
- Coupling / Cohesion – Checking if right level of Coupling / Cohesion was applied for components, microservices etc.
- Data Access – Using the right data access technique
- Data & Storage – Using the right type of database for storage
- Exception Management – An improper exception management could make the app perform slowly
- State Management – Checking if the web/micro services are stateless or stateful
- UI Pattern and Design – Improving Performance by changing the UI Pattern and UX Design.
- Cloud – Using the right services, geos/regions, and sizing for cloud back ends
- Network, Infra and Hardware – Doing Capacity planning for network, infra and hardware
Optigrise has experience in various tools like HP Load Runner, Microsoft Performance testing tools, FxCop, StyleCop, JMeter, Eclipse & IntelliJ IDEA plugins, Coverity, SonarQube, ESLint, JSLint, Splunk, etc. Our proficiency spans from application performance engineering to data performance engineering to mobility performance engineering. With the expert help of Optigrise, our clients can build digital systems with high performance, scalability, page load time, responsiveness, throughput, and availability.